CookDineHost Product Partnerships
Welcome to the CookDineHost Product Partnerships website.
The CookDineHost Product Partnership program permits you to monetize your website and social media user-generated content by placing links to our nominated shop site and receiving a commission.
We’re thrilled to gift you beautiful products from our Asoke Homewares or MAKO performance cookware ranges and can’t wait to see you using them.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between MK Ecco Pty Limited (MKE) and the Talent in relation to the Talent’s supply of the Talent Services to MKE (Agreement).
- Talent means a person or entity identified as the ‘Talent’ to engage in the Talent Services.
- These Terms and Conditions, constitutes an offer from MKE that is capable of acceptance by the Talent. The Talent will be taken to have accepted the Agreement if the Talent confirms to MKE in writing that it accepts the Terms and Conditions the term of this Agreement will begin upon your acceptance.
- The products that have been gifted to you are for you to enjoy and designed to help you effectively promote our products in your content, to your audience.
- You'll earn a commission of 10% on net sales generated through the bit.ly links provided by MKE. Full payment terms are outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- We encourage you to use our products in your content, on all available channels in a style and at a frequency that works best for you and your audience.
- For best results we recommend a minimum posting schedule of:
- 3-4 posts per month.
- 3-5 stories including an unboxing video to showcase our gift boxes.
- It often takes a few posts before audiences are ready to purchase, so to maximise your commission opportunity, we recommend you continue to post and talk to your audiences about the products.
- During promotional periods we encourage you to inform your audiences of discounts available to them.
- Please ensure you adhere to all platforms (such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube) guidelines and regulations regarding affiliate marketing and disclosure requirements.
- On Instagram, we encourage you to tag our relevant handles @asokeliving; @makokitchenware @cookdinehost or others nominated from time to time.
- We encourage you to call out CookDineHost where appropriate - “This product is exclusively available at CookDineHost, the marketplace for premium food and lifestyle products, featuring top-tier brands and popular creator’s products”
- Talent is prohibited from engaging in any fraudulent, misleading, or unethical practices, including but not limited to spamming, cookie stuffing, or brand bidding. Violation of these guidelines may result in immediate termination from the Partnership Program.
- Talent agrees that MKE is entitled to use the Talent’s image for the purposes of promoting the Product Partnership, on any platform at their sole discretion, anywhere in the world.
- MKE will send products to the Talent at an address nominated by the Talent and provide product descriptions and talking points.
- MKE will create and monitor bit.ly links and report to talent; and from time to time may offer marketing content optimisation strategies; or general advice and assistance in relation to the products and content.
- From time to time we run promotions where our product collections are on sale. During these periods your audience will receive any applicable discount.
- MKE may from time to time provide an exclusive discount code for the Talent to provide to their audience.
- You'll earn a commission of 10% of Net Revenue of sales generated through the bit.ly links provided by MKE. Net Revenue means revenue directly derived from Product sales, directly attributable to the provided bit.ly link only and received by us (at the Product’s Retail Price including GST, VAT or similar or other taxes) less discounts.
- If a customer clicks on the bit.ly link we have provided you and makes a purchase within this period, you will receive the commission for that sale.
- MKE will prepare commission statements for each Quarter, the form of which will be in MKE’s sole discretion. The Talent is entitled to receive a copy of the commission statement for each Quarter, typically within 10 days after the end of each quarter.
- Prior to receiving payment, the Talent will submit a tax invoice to MKE each Quarter matching the commission statement for the period.
- MKE will pay the Talent the applicable commission to a bank account nominated by the Talent on a quarterly basis commencing on the first date the product is used within Talent content.
- Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause by giving the other party written notice of termination provided that the effective date of such termination will be 7 calendar days from the date notice is provided.
- We may hold accrued unpaid commission income for a reasonable period of time following termination to ensure that the correct amount is paid (for example, to account for any cancellations or returns).
Indemnities and liability for Claims
- The Talent undertakes and warrants to MKE that:
- the Talent has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to give the warranties and indemnities contained in this Agreement;
- the person giving instructions to MKE for the performance of the Talent Services warrants that they are authorised by the Talent to do so; and
- the Talent content is and will be original work of the Talent.
- MKE will have no liability for any matter directly or indirectly relating to the creation, maintenance or operation of your content or website.
- The Talent indemnifies, and will keep indemnified, MKE and each of its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and related bodies corporate (the Indemnified) against all actions, Claims (including all legal costs on a solicitor-client basis) incurred or owed by MKE or made against the MKE (or any of the Indemnified) arising out of or relating to any breach or alleged breach of this Agreement by the Talent.